everyone of us dreams of a happy life. a life without problems, but some how it's impossible and it's become necessary and it take up to more than 60 percent of your daily life so instead of living in a dream we ask ourselves how to solve our problems?

 It's a question that we all keep on asking even if it's not out loud but we do ask it deep inside of us.
It's the matter that we're always afraid of
Afraid of what would happen if we solved our problems incorrectly, and what's the correct way to solve it.

How to solve your problems correctly?

Firstly I would like to tell you that's it's not matter at all to do mistakes and what I mean by that is: it's totally normal to deal with your problems improperly, the most important thing of all is to never ever repeat the same mistake twice.
The second thing is don't try to run away.
At the very beginning maybe you won't even know that you're running away.
I did that for a long time.
I choosed sleeping, every single time I had a problem i try as possible to stay relax and I go to sleep immediately, maybe I cry for few seconds but I sleep right after that. And other thing I was just completing my empty moments with sleeping. So don't that at all, for a while it might seems like it's not for you but unfortunately it is.
Instead of that try to solve it

So how to do that?

I'm not gonna tell you to bring a pen and a paper no we are not going to build a villa, it's just a problem so don't give it a bigger size that it deserve
So first thing just in your head try to have more than one solution
The second thing is to give every solution some kind of a result, what would happen if you choose that.
The third one is don't be afraid and go for it choose the one you feel comfortable with
At the end I would love to say that some problems don't gives us time to think so we have no time at all to do the imagination of solutions and all of that, we have to be fast, it's the harder, so think quicker.
And good bye

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.